Hey everyone. Usually I do not have too much fun at these shows. I am typically shooting or babysitting horny models and pretty much stressed out of my mind. It has been the contributing factor to my absence from the last 2 shows.

I have to say, however, that despite my initial bitching, this show was a ton of fun!!!

Thank you Mark for getting me in and thank you Lee for helping me with the pass.

I admit that I had my reservations about the Best Western at first, but the hotel really pulled it together, even if I had to go buy my own lawn chair to lunge by the pool!!! :-)

It was nice to see everyone. I met soooo many people that I have only seen on the boards and many others who are new to the biz. There are WAY too many of you to list, but Don, Madame (thank you for the fun dinner conversation), Howard, Brian, the guys from BoyCrush, Holly, Tim, Karl, Morgan, Lisa, Tony, Andy & Rob, Rob N, Marc, Brian, David, Eddie, James, Chip, AJ, Skyler, Jeff, Robert, Patrick, Juan and ESPECIALLY Nick... it was a pleasure and I cannot wait to see you all in January! Everyone who I did not mention, smack me in the ass next time you see me.

I am sure Madame will let you use her paddle...

Rocky