I'm evaluating to sell a community focused on sharing and rating members' dicks pics (similar to ratearod.com, ratemycock.com and others). Since March 2006 (date of launch) it has never been promoted but it counts more than 200 registered members who regularly come back and post comments.
As you know these sites generate a great % of recurring visitors, but I am working on another gay community so I don't really have the time to manage and promote this project.

Domain: myrealdick.com
Feel free to register and test it but please consider this is a live site, NOT a demo.
For sale: domain + full working site (graphics and logo included) + current members. Dedicated server where it is installed is available upon request.

It's based on a highly modded version of a commercial script, that have been improved in both layout and features. Eg: direct link to profiles, profile fields, join page, etc.
It can be run as a 100% free site if you just need an adult traffic booster, or you can set some features for paying members only. Eg: contact other members.
Another mod allows to integrate the payments with Segpay.
An ad server (phpadsnew) has been integrated.

For further details or questions, please contact me at: info@adultmediadesign.comor PM me. An access to the admin panel will be given to interested buyer after a first contact. The eventual sale of this site can be regulated by a legal agreement and invoice (VAT applies to EU residents that do not have VAT#)

Comments on this site are welcome!

To moderators: I hope this is the right section for this post, I've found similar old posts here... if not, my apologies!