Hello,

I need your advice.

I am a content producer. I've been emailing with a European website for a long while, and we both agreed via email in advance that I will sell them an exclusive studio photoset with one of my models, which we both approved in advance. To make a long story short – I produced two rounds of professional studio shooting. I delivered all the content to their FTP, including all the legal documentation, as agreed in advance. They immediately started accusing me that the dates on the created files of the second studio shooting did not match the dates which I claimed the shooting took place in. Therefore, they started accusing me (or my photographer) in a fraud – which is 100% not true.

I must admit, I am truly offended by these allegations. I am an honest person and so far have not experienced anybody who doubted this either in my personal life or business. I have no words to describe the severness of the accusations on their part except that I am truly shocked!

It is true that one should be cautious in business however, I am under the sad impression that the fraud and the other contentions came as an excuse for that things may not have met their (strange) taste or other expectations and they wish to unbind themselves from buying the exclusive set.

I produced two expensive studio photosets, provided them with all the legal documentation, and in return what do I get? They avoid payment – and accuse my photographer in fraud. Furthermore, they accused me in spamming his password and members area or re-selling this photoset to other websites. I must say that we have never ever experienced such thing before.

After having absorbed all those accusations, the only question is – what can I do?

I would appreciate your advise.

Thanks.