While running around to different boards, or just from personal trial and error, do you have a marketing tidbit to share? I know most of us make some effort to figure out how to stay up there in the g00gle ranking game, anything you've learned that is solid advice and not just a temporary attempt at tricking the search engines?

Something I read the other day and still letting it run through my head a bit first before trying it on a site was setting up a link url that you can redirect using an external file or htaccess redirect. The idea was to have some generic sounding text links hooked up to the "fake" url on the actual web page, then have it controlled thru the htaccess so that you could quickly redirect that link to any sponsor you wanted. Great way to make a fast change on those days you want to take advantage of a high payout day from some sponsor without trying to develop a whole selling program based on just that site for one day of bigger payoffs.

So my link might be "Really HOT Naked Guys" linked with mydomaincom/reallyhotnakedguys.html and setup that link in htaccess to redirect to whatever sponsor id coded link I choose.

Kinda thot that was a smart idea as it isn't a "skim" - just a quick way to redirect that link and take advantage of bonus days.