My momma always said you are judged by the company you keep...

Son, you are judged by the company you keep.
So imagine my shock when I stumbled upon this nugget in a Chicago Newspaper Today while doing a search about a new company I am now associated with by a mutual third partner...

Christopher Brown, assistant commissioner for HIV/AIDS/STD programs at Chicago Department of Public Health, said health officials acted after uncovering “credible” evidence that models at FlavaWorks.com, which also operated CocoBoyz Dorm Room online, were HIV-positive, were engaging in unsafe sex practices and were spreading HIV, syphilis and gonorrhea through contact with individuals outside the business.

Brown said CDPH’s initial involvement came in late December after HIV service providers called CDPH to express “concerns that some of their clients could be seen on the website engaging in unsafe sex.”

“We also became aware of cases of HIV linked to some of the models,” Brown said.

While the models are Black and Latino, the owner of the company, Phillip Bleicher, is White.

Brown said the business owner had been “less than cooperative” with city officials’ efforts to stop the spread of HIV and other diseases and get CocoBoyz models in for counseling, treatment and testing.
“Our main concern was the dorm,” Brown said. “Our goal is to immediately look at the models, screen them and address their needs.”

“We had evidence and reports from what I would consider credible sources that there was HIV and STDs among the models at CocoBoyz dorm room, and unsafe sex could be viewed right there on the website,” Brown said.

Equally distressing are reports centering around the conditions under which the young men worked. Most of them are reportedly at-risk youths, runaways, homeless and easily manipulated.

There are also allegations that the business used unusual labor contracts with its models, which, according to one source, “at least bordered on illegal servitude.” The 30-day contracts allegedly required the models to perform a certain number of sexual acts in exchange for a stipend. But, when the models tried to collect the stipends, they were told they were being charged for such things as food and bed linens, leaving them, in some cases, in debt rather than collecting money. They were then pressured to sign new contracts.
So...my question is this...

I have an exclusive distribution deal with a smaller distribution company that only handles about 5 studios. Now that they have added Flavaworks as one of their prominant feature lines, I am begining to have second doubts about thier sense of business ethics and judgement.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Anyone know of a distributor that wants a male spanking studio?