7 months ago, a guy i know a very little from the boards approached me and asked for prices to do a bunch of reviews starting within the next week or two. he wasn't sure how many so i gave him my prices for various sized orders. he asked about my availability and how long the order would take to complete and i gave him that info.

yesterday he hits me up on icq. he wants to pay less than my lowest bulk price based on what some chick whose work he didn't like charges. he wants me to start immediately and wants 3 reviews per day 7 days per week. i told him that i was sorry but i wouldn't be able to do the work for the price he was offering and that i was not currently available to start a new project. i recommended a couple other writers, but he felt he needed me. don't know why - i've never done a single review for him.

and get this - he said i told him i was available to start immediately and he felt his price was fair. i pointed out that we last spoke 7 months ago and that the price he offered was less than 50% of what i am currently getting paid by ALL my clients, which was true. he wasn't mad, exactly, but he nagged and nagged me about it - as if THAT would suddenly make me change my mind and magically make me want to deal with him.

JEEZ!!!!

anyone else go through stuff like that or is it just me?