Hey guys...I was wondering if I could have a little feedback.

I have about 50 hours of high quality custom exclusive footage that I have filmed for our niche (male spanking). I am looking to create a new paysite and it would seem that I have two options:

1. DRM protect and them stream all the content at once on my own site to prevent/hinder hijacking, theft, etc. With DRM, I would post all 50 hours of footage at once, and then add new clips each week.

2. Bypass the DRM and just post the clips on a weekly basis without DRM so that they could be downloaded and saved. This option would mean that I launch the site with only a few hours of footage, then slowly add the rest of the content on a weekly basis until it is all up and downloaded. Maybe rotate older clips out, so that you would have to be a member for several months to get all the clips.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe a third model I am not thinking of?

What price point would be a good one for this much content?

(In addition to the videos, I have thousands of stills from all the photo shoots, plus behind the scene footage, etc.)

I am not sure that I want to post all 50 hours without DRM so that someone could download it all for $19.99 (or whatever) when it cost me thousands to make it...

As always, feedback appreciated.