We are experimenting with producing a series of public service messages that we will be putting up on Youtube, blogs, and various other places.

This first one was shot with the help of our exclusive model Jesse, who is now a social worker helping underprivileged and at-risk youth. It's still a somewhat rough cut; we may add some links to resources and other things.

http://www.18weststudios.com/psa/

We also have another version that promotes one of Jesse's videos (where we're giving a contribution to HIV research for every copy sold) but that one will probably be of more limited release.

I'd like your honest opinions on it... the setting, the editing, the audio, Jesse's performance, and the effectiveness of the message conveyed.

I'd also like ideas and suggestions on where we could distribute it, or other things that should be included.

I realize that the message of the PSA is in conflict with the viewpoint of some of the regulars here and I'm not trying to start another philosophy controversy or flame war. We understand and respect the differing viewpoints of others. We are just following our hearts with this one.

We're also open for suggestions on future PSAs that could be helpful for our collective customers, members and community. We have quite a number of models who are willing to do them.