Okay im looking to increase the tecnical side of things on Condom Cash sometime in the next few months and part of this upgrade is going to include adding some new affiliate scripts.

That being said does anyone know of a program script that can handle the following, that ISNT NATs.

1) Ability to track multiple paysites, with multiple tours.

2) Have the processor (CCBill/Epoch) handle all payouts, the only money i want to handle is the money we make, no in-house affiliate payouts etc.

3) Set specific payout levels (PPS/RevShare/PPC) program wide plus for individual sites (think raised payout promos on a site specific level) and for individual affiliates.

4) Ability to handle VOD sites (buying 'blocks' of time for access).

5) Ability to handle a physical product store (DVDs).

6) Ability to run a BYOT type program.

7) Full reporting of sales, affiliates, traffic, plus being able to break those reports down to minute details for example, which affiliate sent the most traffic to which site, which affiliates have sent less than X amount of hits since joining the program etc.

8) Is able to manage hosted promo tools, galleries, free sites, reviews, blogs, etc.

9) Reasonable fraud controls.

10) Member reports, which site has active members, what their contact info is, how much each member has made, how many times each member has logged in, etc.

Thats the basic list of what i need to have although i know there are a bunch of other features im going to need the script to have but this will be enough to be going on with.

So, anyone know if such a script exists that isnt NATs and where id be able to find more info about it?

Regards,

Lee