Out of respect for Tombarr I won't hijack his thread.

Ken in http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=22775 you said, "When and where? Sounds fun! Though God knows I'm not too keen on seeing a lot of the people who have been posting on this board as of late..."

You and the gang complain about Lee keeping the fight going and stirring things up, and then, you go and say something like this in a totally unrelated thread. As a moderator of this board I feel its my responsibility to tell you to grow up. Either you want it to continue or you want it to stop, you can't have it both ways.

And if you're not too keen on a lot of the people who have been posting on this board, then leave. God knows there are any number of other gay boards out there.

The thing that kills me about this whole AVN / Epoch / Cybersocket / GWW drama is that people constantly rip into Lee and this board, but no one else in this industry seems to be able to come up with a viable alternative for the gay industry. Enough people have stormed off to start their own boards, and yet no one follows them. Oh there's an initial flurry of activity, but then when the posters realize that there's no one to talk to on this new board, they trickle back here.

If people hate this place so much, then why don't they all head over to The Gay Board, or some other place, and create a lively and vibrant gay webmaster community.

Michael