Hey Guys, Long time no see :china:

I've had some experiences that I would like to share with you today.

I have 30 sum sites that is an AVS System / Membership network to best explain it. I was first with CCBill, I had many problems with them that I'm sure many of you have experienced as well. Then I switched to Epoch.

CCBill made some "homophobic" comments to us creating somewhat of a disruption with us. We'd email CCBill our problems, they'd never respond or they would get rather rude with us, we'd call CCBill, etc.
CCBill always accused us of our server problems... we'd prove to CCBill it wasn't us.
CCBill would also decline probably about a good 45% of our "new members." Then I met up with a good friend Rainey who was with Pride Bucks. She left Pride Bucks and went to Epoch.
I was telling her of our horrible experiences. And she told us to try Epoch and that we would notice a lot of better "features and perks" that CCBill couldn't offer.

CCBill was always just rude. So we have completely dropping them.

For starting up with CCBill we grossed aprox. $100 in memberships within a 45 day period. Since we've left CCBill, our membership sales have gone up triple that.

I strongly suggest using Epoch as a primary payment processor. They are very nice, quick to respond, they NEVER get rude with anyone, they're ALWAYS open to feedback.

Also, IF you are using CCBill, you will notice that they have reserves and hold a percentage... Epoch doesn't.

Epoch accepts 9 payment types in 13 different currencies, more than any
other 3rd party biller, therefore allowing you to accept more customers.

Epoch offers EpochStats, a complete affiliate and cascading software system to clients using Epoch as their primary processor, free of charge. To purchase the software directly from MPA would cost upwards of $17,000.

Epoch takes no credit card reserves. Most processors keep 5-10% of your
income on a rolling reserve.

Epoch offers a robust suite of premium features that will help you form
strategic partnerships with other Epoch clients, upsell your own products and retain your members longer.

I could go on and on about just how great Epoch is, but you get the point. From a Webmasters stand point of needing a payment processor Epoch has been on the ball providing A+++ Service!

If you haven't heard of them, I would suggest looking into them. They are just great people and I believe they just strive to help out their clients. They have been great to us here at NoW @ One Entertainment, and I'm just certain they would be great to you also!!!!!

If you'd like more information, he's my rep's information. She's just a fantastic lady!

Her name is Rainey Stricklin
Email: Rainey@Epoch.com or Raingurl@Gmail.com
AIM: raingurl
Phone: 602-295-1628

Or if you'd like to know more from a webmasters stand point, I'm ALWAYS more than happy to share information!

XOXOXOXO to everyone!
JJ