I feel like the 18-year-old who's leaving the safety of Mom & Dad for the great big unknown of college. Haha. Who's going to do my laundry for me NOW???

I start my new gig on Monday morning, and am feeling the usual butterflies associated with change, but am very much looking forward to getting in there and kicking butt.

Wanted to let you know that, in my absence, you should send all press materials to pr@avnonline.com (that's pr at avnonline dot com), and if you need special attention of any kind, the person to talk to is Kathee Brewer, our editor at large. She can be reached via kathee.brewer@avn.com. She's great, and is very attentive to webmaster needs.

It's been real, and it's fun. Hell, sometimes it was even real fun! Thanx to everyone who made the job a little easier, and pooh on those of you who made it harder. LOL!

I'll still be canvasing the boards looking for story ideas for Unzipped, so again, this ain't "goodbye." But I will be on here considerably less than I have been. I hope to be REALLY busy in my new gig.

All the best,
Ken