NationalNet is happy to announce the First Ever Great NationalNet Laptop Giveaway!!

What can I win? A brand new Dell Inspiron 8500 with 2.0Mhz Processor, 1024 RAM, 16" Display, wireless card...the works! This Laptop is the same one used by our Executive Vice President on a daily basis and cost us over $3,000!!!

When can I win? At any of the upcoming tradeshows! Just look for NationalNet to be hosting an event and you can win there!!

How do I win? Well thats the tricky part...see you will need to wait until no one is looking, sneak into one of the closed doors at one of our parties and see a laptop sitting there. Unplug it, tuck it under your clothes and run out of the door as fast as possible before I or any member of my staff catches you. If you can do that, then you too can be a winner!!!

Can it really be done? Why of course it can...just ask the low life cock sucker that stole the one from our Hospitality Suite in San Diego. Yes, he competely got away with it scott free.....well, so far anyway.

Is there a catch? Yes, there is catch. You can't tell a living soul that you were the one that stole it. If you do, the odds are that I will find out and no matter where on the globe you live I will hunt you down and beat your ass like you mother should have when you were a kid. You will regret the day that you ever heard of me or any of my companies. I will spend 1,000 times the value of that laptop just for the satisfaction of knowing that your ass is laid on a street corner somewhere half dead and begging for the other half.

I HATE A FUCKING THIEF!

....and people wonder why the sponsors can't do the really nice parties anymore. Jeeez.
As with Tony i hate theives they do nothing for anyone or the industry.

So far i beleive there is a bounty of over 5k for the safe return of the laptop plus identity of the theif.

Post this around for SweetT (Tony Morgan) please folks lets get the laptop back to its rightful owner.

Regards,

Lee