With all the talk about theft, drugs, date rape, etc going on at the webmaster shows these days, do you think they are becoming more of a liability than a benefit to peoples businesses?

Then we have companies that send every single one of their reps to the show leaving those affiliates who didnt attend stuck for days on end with support issues.

Do you think we have reached a point yet where adult conventions are more of a liability to the attendees/sponsors than a benefit?

What about insurance too, has anyone already started getting additional personal insurance when they attend the shows? I know Gary and I are covered on our regular insurance but i bet there are a heap of people who attend the shows from abroad that arent covered if something were to happen to them.

What are yoru thoughts on this, with all the theft, date rape attempts, drug use and fights happening at the show more and more recently do you think they are becoming a liability to the attendees, sponsors or companies putting them on?

Regards,

Lee