Well, I figured I would post my experiences with AVS / AEN Systems, maybe some can learn from it, or maybe some can share information from them.

I've tried the following AVS Systems:
ManSites
Global Male Pass
Adult Check
and Ugas

Here's what I've discovered....

Mansites:
Mansites are good for trading traffic. You earn like $20.00 per sign-up. I've never made a dime from them. However, I've gained a lot of memberships to my sites through them.

Global Male Pass:
Global Male pays a percentage per sign-up. I've made a chunk of change with them. But they're horrible on trading traffic. I've never received a membership from them.
Although, Global Male is good at screwing people over.

Adult Check:
I don't really recall what they pay. I have maybe 8 sites with them. Again, much like Mansites, I've never made any money with them, I've gained only a couple memberships from them within the 4 months I've had sites with them.

UGAS:
Same with Adult Check.

I've learned with AVS Systems / Programs, it's a toss-up. You have to make time to give them dozens upon dozens of sites with them and invest a lot of time to make them work for you, once you do that, they work. It's not one of those things that you can just let them sit and make money, very time consuming.

I just figured I'd post my 2 cents worth.