nickbaerhollywood: I'm so flattered that you like my Zen Takai video so much that you put it - unlicensed - in your member's area.
Dean Berkeley: i have a license for every video in my members area, only one isn't mine and i bought it from xxxxxxxx
nickbaerhollywood: I have not licensed that video to any reseller
Dean Berkeley: what video is it?
nickbaerhollywood: Zen Takai
Dean Berkeley: who is that?
nickbaerhollywood: I only sell to webmasters thru xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxx
nickbaerhollywood: Hanging Loose with Zen Takai
Dean Berkeley: i don't know who zen takai is
Dean Berkeley: send me a picture
nickbaerhollywood: we just found it in your members area, and filed a DMCA cease and desist with your cc processor
Dean Berkeley: well that is lovely nick, what is his name in my members area, and i can get you my license
nickbaerhollywood: Hanging Loose with Zen Takai
Dean Berkeley: i don't have that video
Dean Berkeley: give me a name in my members area
nickbaerhollywood: it's been done thru the cc processor.
Dean Berkeley: i suggest you back off of this, you have no idea what you are going to get yourself into with no proof
nickbaerhollywood: You can't steal my content
Dean Berkeley: i don't have you fucking content, tell me what fucking video it is, and i will send you the license
Dean Berkeley: PERIOD
nickbaerhollywood: i work way too hard to find talent and shoot them and pay them and edit video and make DVDs
nickbaerhollywood: I have not licensed any of my content to anyone other than xxxxxxxxx, and that title has not made it that far
Dean Berkeley: I have slippery when wet 2 from xxxxxxxx
Dean Berkeley: clint 1
Dean Berkeley: jamie r 1
Dean Berkeley: is it one of those?
Dean Berkeley: and I have hayden from xxxxxxxxxxx
Dean Berkeley: tell me which set it is
Dean Berkeley: are any of those yours?
Dean Berkeley: hello
Dean Berkeley: you didn't even produce one video that is in my members area, nice try though nick, i purposfully have left you out of any drama on the boards, and this is what you do?
Dean Berkeley: you make up stuff
Dean Berkeley: ?
nickbaerhollywood: you probably thought you were stealing the video from JJ, Sebastiane Sloane, as an attempt to steal in the middle of a dust up on GWW, but you actually attempted to steal one of mine. The drama that you created only as a cover up is actually very transparent.
Dean Berkeley: no, it isn't, and i can't assure you 100%, you send 1 false DMCA to anyone, and this will end in litigation
nickbaerhollywood: and I will be discussing this with xxxxxxxx
Dean Berkeley: talk to xxxxxxxx, i don't have one of your videos, I have a license for every video, and none are yours or JJs
nickbaerhollywood: That I will.
Dean Berkeley: well send me the DMCA on here
Dean Berkeley: you have to tell me which video, and you have not said one yet
Dean Berkeley: NICK? WHICH ONE?
Dean Berkeley: i just looked up your video, I don't have any asians on my site

So you accuse me of having one of your videos, say you are sending off the DMCAs, where is your proof? I don't have any of your videos, not only that, the second you said that I knew there would be trouble, so I had a 3rd party log in before I logged in to anything to look for the video, their IP is in my server logs as they logged in before I did and it shows that. Every single video I have a license for (4 are from content providers, the rest were filmed by me).

Also, I looked up your video, and as I said in the chat, I don't have any Asian guys on my site.