Hi...

As 1800GAYLIVE continues to expand into more cities this year, we are going to be attending more adult conventions and Pride Fests in 2009. If any of you saw our booth at the Gay Erotic Expo (I know Jasun and Jake Cruise did) one of our biggest problems was we didn't have a sexy banner to display in the background so it looked really plain.

We just got approved in our 2009 budget to purchase some (partly because I took pictures of all the other booths at the show, then ours, and showed upper management the obvious benefit of having some eye candy in the background).

Anyway... does anyone here either work for or know of a place that would sell us images that are of high enough quality they could be used on banners without getting distorted. Or even better a company that makes the banners for you? The images can be either hardcore or semi-hardcore of men, alone or in couples. The types of men we are looking for will vary from twinks to bears and all races, ages, etc.

If anyone can help point me in the right direction with this, I would appreciate it! Thanks!