Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting paid by Python Pays.

For several years, GayGeek had very poor organization of our finances. We cashed the checks that arrived, but paid little attention who was getting our traffic, how much we were getting paid per click, and most importantly, who wasn't paying us at all.

Last fall I spent several weeks wrestling with our books and putting everything in order. I learned that Python Pays owed us a chunk of money (not huge, but significant) that they hadn't paid. They had never paid out and the money had been slowly accumulating over time. I don't recall what the holdup was, but when contacted they said they'd make an immediate payment. And sure enough their website quickly indicated that a payment was in the works.

I forgot about the issue until two weeks ago during a periodic review of our books. I noticed that the payment had never arrived. Since then I have been aggressively trying to contact someone on their end with no luck. My attempts to use the contact form in the affiliate site have gone unanswered. I called their toll-free number yesterday, but got a woman who refused to connect me with anyone. (She said she wouldn't connect me unless I could name the person I wanted to talk to. And something about her answering for many businesses so she wouldn't even send me to someone's voice mail).

I have a few more e-mail addresses I'm willing to try, but since it's been 24 hours since I popped off the last e-mail without a reply I am not hopeful I'll get a response. At this rate I'll be pulling their sites from GayGeek within a week or so and posting a warning on this forum that they're deadbeats.

Anyone else having trouble collecting from Python Pays? Or had trouble in the past? I'd like to hear about how you are resolving or how you resolved the issue.

Otherwise, I suggest you check your books regarding Python Pays. You might find that they owe you money they claim was sent out.

--Aaron

PS, I'm also having a similar issue collecting from Boner Bucks (aka Digital Ventures) who runs Amateur Straight Guys, albeit it with a much smaller amount. They dicked over affiliates in the past when they ran Straight Guy Cash, but they made good on their debts to GayGeek so we decided to give them another shot. Now we're having trouble with them again, and if they don't answer my e-mails or phone calls shortly they're gonna find their sites yanked too.