I been working on my sites for a few years and just thinking what in the hell am I doing wrong what is it that people want and can't find. It seems that for some reason I have been missing the boat. I have affiliate programs on my tgp sites tube site and blogs on my paysites etc and NOT ONE fucking sale from any of them. NOT ONE. Over 60,000 users look at my sites each month and you would think one sale????? Nope so I thinking what could be wrong I have 2 affiliate programs I deal with that make sales every fucking month but the other 14 affiliate programs that are supposed to be big nothing so is it a scam going on with these sites? Or for some reason they just miss me. I don't know but there has to be a way to see what is going on here. Well anyway I am thinking of dropping them as what is the point they make me no sales so why push them. They are not small sites either and have ads everywhere saying how big they are some even talk on this site. ANyway if someone knows of anyone that can show me the money let me know!!!!!!