Being as how X-on-demand has felt fit to post about all the wonderful new stuff they're doing, presumably to get more studios and affiliates, I thought it might be useful to talk about our experience with them.

We very, very rarely bring business matters to the boards, but in this case, we've been trying to resolve this issue for over a year, and while we've had lots of communication, all we ever get is a million excuses and delaying tactics, but no money.

When we went with XOD, the previous rep committed to delivering lots of traffic and great sales numbers. That hasn't happened. Since we've been with them (3 years, I think), the grand total sales have been maybe a few hundred bucks. Contrast this to Maleflixxx, AEBN, Hotmovies, and Doggone Media, any of whom deliver more in a week than XOD has delivered in two years. We almost pulled our stuff down a year ago, but were promised that all these new things were happening that would dramatically increase sales. That hasn't happened either.

Now, we've been trying to get the piddling sum they owe us paid, and while they have been responding to emails, it's only been to offer excuses. We've now heard just about every excuse in the book, but the most honest one is "we're behind."

If they are behind in payments to us, which have been owed for OVER A YEAR, I can't imagine what bills they're currently paying. Maybe payments that were due in 2004?

At this point, it's not about the actual dollars due, it's the complete lack of integrity in making numerous promises to pay, never following through, and offering a constantly changing array of excuses as to why we aren't getting paid.

As I said, I really regret having to publicly shame a company to get payment, but I'm hoping that by doing so, it will serve the dual purpose of getting us paid and letting other people know our experience with XOD.

So what about it, XOD?