Thread: similarity between your own sites: good or not?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are

similarity between your own sites: good or not?

Some of my sites share a similar theme: smooth (shaved) guys; smooth muscular men, and muscular men of any type. There are other crossovers, too. Should I try to make each site look as completely different than the others? (In all ways, including the design). Of course, I'll have links to my other sites on most all of my sites.

For example, I have a WP theme I use for all of them, but I'm trying to use different styles, colors.... Still you can tell they are sort of related. Not sure if this is a plus or minus.

Also one part of my sites, especially the shaved guy site, is writing posts on related topics: how to, tips on shaving, skin care, health tips, not to mention writing about how this affects how hot a guy looks. I'm finding I could easily put some of this on my other sites. They're pretty involved articles, are just what they are, so rewriting them to look different would look silly.

I wonder if any similarities would be annoying (or good). Like you've seen one, you've seen them all disappointing feeling, even though the visual content (pics, trailer clips) would be different. (But then, even some of those could be used on both sites.) What do you think?
    Last edited by tim460; 05-17-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: glaring typos and probably may still be some