After months of brainstorming, I've found nothing good at all. Any tips on how to do this? I find domain names are easier to think up.

FYI...I'm making affiliate sites, not a content producer. One of my sites I'm starting with is smoothdudes.net (.com is parked by someone...I wish to buy it in the future when I have money but can't now. I first have to find money to register my LLC!). I have related and unrelated domains...muscle, so forth.

I understand a company name can be anything, like John Smith Company, but I think a catchy or at least interesting name matters. The simpler the better unless it's really unique. It should be fitting for an adult business, but also work as just a business name that isn't too revealing or eyebrow raising when I need to use my business name (for whatever) outside of the adult biz environment. For example, that is where Corbin Fisher, Falcon Media, so forth work so well. Not interested in using my name and it wouldn't work anyhow. Looked in the dictionary, looked up all the Greek, Roman, Celtic whathave you Gods, ....came up with nothing. I keep thinking ...something Media, but it doesn't have to be that. Such as Smoothdudes Media or SD Media, or maybe just Smoothdudes, LLC. That would work, but I'm not impressed by it, either. Plus not all my sites are about smooth guys. I'm not sure it's also slightly too revealing outside of the adult biz. I'm open about what I am doing, but I also want to be able to tell people the name my company sometime and just say I'm a webmaster, depending on the situation....rather than "My company is Suckmymonstercock."

Your tips and comments of any kind would are appreciated. Thanks.