I have to come up with 2 site niches for 2 new paysite designs and im really stuck as to what the niches should be, these sites need to be with the designer by the end of this week (along with all site copy and promo tools details, etc), do you folks have any suggestions on two site ideas that i should do niche wise?

This is a deal that is to good to pass up which is why its kind of a last minute thing, im getting an affiliate program and 2 really high end paysite designs and a bunch of promo tools done for less than $500 (usualy cost would be over $7500) which is why the rush, its a limited time offer from these guys who quite simply put, are some of the best designers out there bar none.

What two niches would you choose to have sites designed for if you were in my position right now?

I literally got an ICQ last night telling me they could take on this job and at such short notice i havent had any time to think about the niches to use as most of our upcoming projects are already underway with other designers.

Regards,

Lee