I remember visiting a private club during the 80's in San Francisco that was for handjobs only. I think their motto was "No lips below the hips". These "jacks" clubs were also located around the country and pretty popular during the "safe sex" years. I myself had several very hot times in the SF club. My most memorable was being jacked off by 4 guys at once. Ahhh... four hot hands taking turns stroking my dick... those were the days!

Anyhow, my question is this: do you think a "jacks" club could be relevant and popular today? On the one hand (no pun intended) they seem kind of quaint compared to our blowjob and bareback culture, but on the other hand there are times when all I really want is a good handjob with no strings attached.

Some of you might say "just go to a bathhouse or sex club" but the last time I went there handjobs were no where to be seen. Everyone was sucking, fucking or both.

I wonder if there are enough other guys like me out there who would participate in a handjob club in 2010. What do you think?