So I've been reading A LOT on various adult forums about blogging. Mainly complaints of "I'm not making money." I want to add my 2 cents on how blogging works for us....

a) Create a nice looking theme. There are many out there to choose from. Learn the code! You can search how to edit them through google. Add a sexual header, clean text. Make it purdy!

b) POST POST POST! We've found that by signing up to a bunch of affiliate programs who offer downloadable content for webmasters. Edit the description in your own words. Never use theirs. Describe it. A good paragraph or two would be great.

b-1) Many say that if a program doesn't work for them and they can't sell it. Still add it anyways but spend less time on it. The description, title, etc. will help you with SEO. Never drop a program. Just spend less time on it. It will help you.

c) LINK TRADE! Trade links with anyone and everyone!

d) POST POST POST! Add something every day. One thing we do is actually go to a paysite. If there's a hot model there. Take the pic. Let the program know that you've taken the pic(s). Describe that model. Describe what that model does in the content that you see him on. Post why he's hot. Be as descriptive as possible.

d-1) Describe what your up to. Occasionally readers like to hear about the webmaster.

e) Social Networking. Let them be your friend. Whenever you post something, post a sentence about it on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc. And use goo.gl to link to your site.

f) SEO - Add a google sitemap to it. Use google and bing to your advantage. Also WEBCEO.com has became our friend. Study Google's webmaster blog, you can learn some cool stuff there too. Use unique title headings on your post. A few words to describe the update.

g) Don't flood with pics. I'd say use no more than 5. Unless it's something big on an update.

h) Categories. Use as many categories as possible. Someone may want to do a specific search.

i) Be creative! Don't do what others are doing. It's okay to get an idea from them. Never copy what they're doing.

j) At the end of each post, many use the words that state, "Click here to check it out." Don't use that. Use the text that says, "CLICK HERE TO WATCH JOHN DOE FUCK JOHN DOE'S BRAINS OUT IN A REALLY SEXY VENTURE." Something of that nature but you want to get them to click on that link.

k) Don't get in over your head. Many manage 10+ blogs. I've learned the hard way that by doing that, you can easily lose focus on your blogs. We dropped down to one and in all honesty, we put all of our focus into it. It's always been the most profitable.

With all of this, our Alexa rank dropped from million something down to 700,000 and we're ranging from 200 clicks per day all the way up to 500. 4 months ago it wasn't even half that.

Others may have opinions as well. This has worked for us. So maybe if your a newbie at blogging, this may help you. And possibly follow others comments. :knit: