Ok so not only I am just starting up the new studio (We move into brand new office / Studio in a week or so - I will post pictures then!), I was offered a 50% share of a brand new live webcam site - all I have to do essentially, is do the technical stuff (designing the site, installing code/software for streaming webcams, etc). But I have a few questions to ask and thought maybe someone here might have an answer to one or all of my questions.

• I have searched online for script/software for streaming the webcams, and found stuff ranging in price from $600 to $20,000 - has anyone tried or using any particular one and like it? are there any to avoid?
  • Payment Processing - I used CCbill in the past, any better suggestions?
  • We would like to have the option to leave a tip for a live model - is there a processing company that will do this?
  • I have seen on personal cam sites (years ago) where you had the option to buy a toy and have it sent to the model to use in future cam shows - is something like this still available?
  • Any other really cool ideas we could add to it? (no sarcasm please - I can't tell sarcasm online very well! )

Once again - this is all in the very early planning stages, and I pretty much pissed away all my good ideas on the studio, and our first paysite - so now I am at a loss for really neat ideas, granted I still have plenty of time to get this done (I haven't been given a deadline by the other partner of the site - yet).

Any and all ideas, thoughts, comments, help is EXTREMELY appreciated!