2 years ago, in Berlin, Germany, I started learning how to write an App for my iPhone. It put my address book of places to see in Berlin, on a live Map on my iPhone, complete with marker pins, and a pulsing blue bubble for my current location. Then I got to England, and bought an entry-level Android phone, and wrote the Android version of the App.

I set the project aside for a year and a half on return to Las Vegas, and now I have it presentable for all of you to own for your own Android smartphone or tablet!

http://www.NickBaerGallery.com/

I'm offering it through my eBook site and shopping cart, because that site is set up for digital downloads.

The Android App is available on my site. Later, the Android App will be available on Google Play and Amazon. Then, I will try to work through the tough process to get the iOS version on the App Store!

My "Gay Sights In..." Apps are localized Maps, with Gay places for you to visit. Menu driven: Country, City, Location Type, Map.

You can use the Gay Sights Android Map Apps, to help get around cities you are visiting, to Gay Bars, Lesbian Bars, Saunas, Bookshops, Pride events, Sports events, Gay Theatre and Film Festivals, on a Map on your Android smartphone or tablet. With your current location shown, and option for driving or walking directions.

There are 12 Gay Sights Map Apps, one for each of 12 world travel regions. $4.99ea. Instant download.

Currently, Gay Sights in Europe is available. Next will be Gay Sights in the UK (and Iceland and Ireland). Coming Soon: More world travel regions: Gay Sights In Africa, Gay Sights In Asia, Gay Sights In Australia and New Zealand, Gay Sights In Central America, Gay Sights In Eastern Europe and Russia, Gay Sights In Indonesia, Gay Sights In South America, Gay Sights In the Middle East, Gay Sights In the USA. Also coming soon, iOS versions for your iPhone and iPad.

Please let your friends and colleagues know! The App will undergo upgrades and feature enhancements in the future, and those upgrades will not cost additional to current App owners. Updates to locations, places, and address data tables will also be automatic in the background.

There is a Contact Us feature, for users to make suggestions for new locations to add to the Maps, as well as make any changes to a locations existence or change in clientele.

Thanks in advance for your support...