Hope someone can help me here...

I recently bought and installed a shopping cart script. But due to server security and ownership issues I can not manipulate files (upload/view/edit/delete) into the directories the script made becasue my login is 'user' and the directories and file are owned by and assined to 'data'.

So whenever I want to make a change or look at a file I can not do it online, I have to send them to the server techs and they have to upload. In an attempt to avoid this I was told I could use a browser interface panel script that will let me upload and edit the files like this one... http://fsguide.sourceforge.net/ I was told it should be fairly simple to install (it is) but I can't get to the directories I need and so it just sucks from my stand point LOL

Any suggestions on a file interface like this or a way to get around this BS?

It's only on one server that this is happening, since the company will not give out superuser access on accounts. Every other company I work with gives me superuser. It's frustrating the shit outta me. I'm at my whits end with this. And I'm sure my host will start getting upset if I start sedning file minute by minute for uploading LOL

If this makes sense, HELP!? LOL

Gary-Alan