Thread: What to do?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tala

Sad What to do?

What would you do if the company you work for just wasn't working out?

I haven't been paid yet, but it's only the 19th and payday was the 15th. Maybe it'll be there tomorrow. Don't know.

Unless the boss wants something from me, I don't get any contact whatsoever. Nothing. It even seems as though he goes out of his way to ignore me....which would be evidenced by all the unanswered emails and icq messages.

Part of the deal for working for this company was my trade shows: airfare, room, and passes. I have yet to hear anything about Internext in the way of airfare. I've been told that I have a room, and a pass, but nothing on airfare yet, and everytime I bring it up, I'm ignored completely on it.

Suggestions are not implemented, though he says he wants to hear them. I'm having serious issues with being able to sell the program, especially since I feel so ignored. How am I to sell a program that treats its own employees like this??

Thanks for letting me rant. Normally, I would just tell the guy to shove it, but since it's my primary source of income until I find other work, I'm kinda stuck. Help! What would you do??

**EDIT** I want to make it very clear that it is NOT the company in my signature, sorry. DuoCash seems like a very good, stable, solid company.
    Last edited by Tala; 07-19-2004 at 10:57 AM.