OK, this was posted by iBill on another board:

I am sure many of you have been waiting for a response to your posts about iBill. I have read hundreds of threads across most of the big webmaster boards. Let me try to clear a few things up. Sorry if I should unintentionally not address a specific concern.
First of all- iBill is not holding anyone's money. Clients' funds (almost $15 million) are being held by First Data. That being said, iBill is beginning to receive funds from other sources & pay their clients out. Yesterday, EU clients, who have been owed money since the 19th of last month, were paid. Also, RevSharers were paid. Going forward, as iBill continues to receive funding, their first priority is to pay clients.

Secondly, iBill is NOT going under. As a matter of fact, they plan on rolling out several new payment options over the next 1-2 weeks.

Thirdly, there is a solution where iBill will underwrite a merchant account for you. iBill Direct will give clients the benefit of daily settlements. In addition, clients will be funded directly by the US bank. It is true that there is a $1500 Visa hi-risk set-up fee associated with this particular solution, therefore it is not for everyone. For clients that have already paid their $375 renewal fee, I am sure we will be able to offer some sort of rebate.
There will be 2 or 3 other possibilities for our US clients. I should have more info on the other solutions toward the beginning of next week. From what I have heard, the new solutions will come with benefits that no other company has ever been able to offer before.

Forthly, all rebills will be processed once iBill has clients integrated with the new solution of their choice.
I would like to thank all of iBill's clients who have shown support during this difficult time. Believe me, this affects my ability to pay my bills too. I would like nothing more than to pay everyone and move forward. Thankfully, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Because we today issued a Press Release pointing out that our program is NOT affected by iBill at all (and published that in announcements on this board) I figured I should post that above and my response below......

Well someone's got to say it.

It might as well be me.

We were left with NO choice but to issue a Press Release regarding iBill's situation not affecting our program.

Again, iBill's lack of timely information allowed a runaway train scenario to play itself out.

You said you READ hundreds of threads.. well WHERE WERE YOUR REPLIES as this was unfolding?

Bad PR.

TERRIBLE PR actually.

Seems the cash you threw at "We Want You Back" may have been better spent on some good PR advice.

It was not the first time iBill have created a debacle when it could so easily have been hosed down by a post like this on ALL the boards.

Good luck, I personally never believed the sky was falling (I did some research OUTSIDE of webmaster boards), but surely a company your size should have some contigency plans to deal with your "public" when and if shit happens.

We all know it does, but heads in the sand just pisses a lot of people off.

My 2c, and I hope you take it as constructive.

:biker: