I made the very tough decision a couple days ago that I have been thinking about for quite some time. I dropped 34 of our straight sites from the program. So now we have 11 gay sites and 1 straight site. We might do some new straight sites in the future but this is not for sure. This doesn't effect any of the gay sites directly but it will make it better for us to completly concentrate on them. I bought BluMedia/IntenseCash to expand my business a couple years ago which consisted of 35 striaight sites and 5 gay sites. These included hairy women sites, fat girl sites, older women sites, the list goes on and on of quite a few niches. It was impossible to keep all these niches up so I think by dropping these straight sites we can completly focus on the gay ones. We also want to start our own content and other various things. We are also going to have new affiliate software in the next couple weeks. I thought I would let everyone on here know. If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Thanks,
Mark Erickson
email - webmaster@intensecash.com
icq - 191604661