Just had a look at new software developed by a leading 2257 attorney.

This is an except from xbiz forum where it is posted. You're gonna have to go there pretty quick to see the software with nice graphics. All in all, it looks very nice. Might just save alot of people's behinds and free up alot of time.

" my2257 PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

my2257 PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT
For Immediate Release: May 25, 2005

For additional information, please contact Talent Management Services, LLC at (702) 303-7970

my2257 PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

LAS VEGAS, NV --- Talent Management Services, LLC announces the pending release of its Patent Pending (2002) software my2257. Developed as a comprehensive management solution for both production companies and webmasters in the adult entertainment industry, My2257 is a complete SQL database system for managing and compiling with the new requirements of Federal Law 18 U.S.C. section 2257. Regulations which were signed on May 17, 2005.

Developed in partnership with Talent Management Services, LLC of Las Vegas, Nevada and Gregory A. Piccionelli, Esq. of the Law Firm of Brull Piccionelli Sarno & Braun, my2257 offers the most compliant system available for tracking your company’s documentation and productions.

my2257 is offered in two production versions: Producers/Distribution and Webmaster. The Producers/Distribution version has been developed for production companies in the adult entertainment industry to assist with the documentation of images and/or videos for wholesale, retail and webmaster content. The software allows for the complete tracking of talent including vital personal information, statistics, compensation, health test tracking, referring agencies and complete database of all identification/model release(s)/alias names and all productions they have been featured in."

There's more to the article. It looks very impressive and will be available June 26, 2005 according to the article. I don't know the price yet.