Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Help or Advise

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh and just for the record, im trying to be impartial here, realistically, this sounds like a grievance that needs to be worked out between the companies and individuals involved.

I see nothing thus far at least, that even resembles an 'anti-gay' remark.

Anyway, thats my stance on it right now, who knows what'll happen when and if, any further information is shared but as of now, im moving on

Regards,

Lee

my apologies - i thought you were ross.

nothing posted here looked anti gay to me, either. dumb, yes. maybe someone pretending to be gay and acting especially lame, yes. anti gay? not particularly.

but in any event, even if william IS making a lot of trouble and has been banned, if he has had his personal information given out, that's not a good thing. since none of us is involved, we don't really know what went down.

DrGuile
    This is beyond retarted...

I have heard william/you talk to a phone that was lying on a desk, with no one listening for 15 minutes...

15 minutes without realising that you are talking to a table... I mean... wow... that's something else...

I dont know where you are going with your smear campaing... I dont really think about it either...

I wish you "both" all the luck in the world, hopefully you can find a "happy" place, maybe with the help of medication. I mean, its been what? 6 months of your life now? Wasted away...

DrGuile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Hey Dee welcome

Ive seen those posts on a couple of different boards to by someone using the name 'sara' and, strangely enough, that was the first thing i thought of when i saw this thread pop up.

Regards,

Lee

That's a different crazy... takes all kinds...

WilliamTX

William Is Here.. Finally. (lol)

Dr. Guile...

Okay...First of all, I am William!! I am a doctor of child psychology and a semi-pro divisional race car driver. Hollywoodgun is a close friend of mine who is also a webmaster and knows the bad history of these models who came to your site from another site!! He made a website to help! You just keep making up your lies, false accusations, and rudeness to the gay community and your customers as you go, don't you?

Second of all, there is 7 of us working in this!! There is me, there is Hollywoodgun, 3 lawyer friends who made sure his site was okay and 2 spammers in your rooms (marketing team, I call them).

Third, financially, I KNOW you have lost some sales, models have ended shifts EARLY and EVEN QUIT!!! All money that is LOST, because you listened to a model's lies (whose boyfriend is owner of a studio and had resources at her fingertips - No pun intended!). She was jealous because I spent over $5,000 in 4 months on a model who was NEXT TO HER at studio!

Your BeNice Customer Service didn't realize that I hung up the phone after 1 minute of silence from him. HE kept the phone on the desk, off the hook. He told you I was still on the line?? lmao. Okay, more lies. Your BeNices are not very intellectually stimulated to handle such a diverse range of questions from many customers. I witnessed that in the Help Chat section, which by the way, ISN'T VERY HELPFUL!! I could find more help from a janitor, than your BeNices (Even one was locked out of his office for 15 minutes).. Another BeStupid was yelled at for smoking in the building.

It is easy to throw little remarks out from your little enclosed World... But you have NEVER been able to prove anything with hard evidence! We have screenshots, emails that were threatening revenge to have me banned because the model says she was jealous, and we have chat messages... Plus, ALL the spam emails we recieved were LINKED to your company! Your BeNice even sent a VIRUS... Last I checked, that is ILLEGAL!!

I have a SCREENSHOT of YOUR BENICE stating IN HELP CHAT!!... "I don't care about your problems, they are pathetic, get a real girl instead of losing your time with models... They only want cash... They will tell you anything for you to go private." THAT is a QUOTE from a Customer Service Rep in YOUR COMPANY. How would models feel about this? I have this SAVED as a SCREENSHOT for proof!!

You think I DO ALL OF THIS 24 HOURS A DAY with NO SLEEP??? There are many of us against you (Dr Guile), Karl Hamilton, and all of DHL, for your rudeness to customers, total disregard for the people who make you money and you are against the gay community. No one has stood up to your company for the wrong-doings and we have all the PHYSICAL proof and you have shown NOTHING!! Only words from your mouth!

You banned my account for lies and you kept telling more lies about me and have shown NOTHING to back it up. Well, you finally did yourself in by lying to these people here saying it was ALL ME... and you messed up by your company slandering the gay community and trying to explain it away... Not this time!! You and your company are not above the adult and gay community! You lie long enough and it does come back to you!

William
    :teach:

WilliamTX

William is here... Finally (lol)

Dr. Guile...

Okay...First of all, I am William!! I am a doctor of child psychology and a semi-pro divisional race car driver. Hollywoodgun is a close friend of mine who is also a webmaster and knows the bad history of these models who came to your site from another site!! He made a website to help! You just keep making up your lies, false accusations, and rudeness to the gay community and your customers as you go, don't you? We are NOT the same person like you and your company seem to think! Again, you do not know facts like usual.

Second of all, there is 7 of us working in this!! There is me, there is Hollywoodgun, 3 lawyer friends who made sure his site was okay and 2 spammers in your rooms (marketing team, I call them).

Third, financially, I KNOW you have lost some sales, models have ended shifts EARLY and EVEN QUIT!!! All money that is LOST, because you listened to a model's lies (whose boyfriend is owner of a studio and had resources at her fingertips - No pun intended!). She was jealous because I spent over $5,000 in 4 months on a model who was NEXT TO HER at studio!

Your BeNice Customer Service didn't realize that I hung up the phone after 1 minute of silence from him. HE kept the phone on the desk, off the hook. He told you I was still on the line?? lmao. Okay, more lies. Your BeNices are not very intellectually stimulated to handle such a diverse range of questions from many customers. I witnessed that in the Help Chat section, which by the way, ISN'T VERY HELPFUL!! I could find more help from a janitor, than your BeNices (Even one was locked out of his office for 15 minutes).. Another BeStupid was yelled at for smoking in the building.

It is easy to throw little remarks out from your little enclosed World... But you have NEVER been able to prove anything with hard evidence! We have screenshots, emails that were threatening revenge to have me banned because the model says she was jealous, and we have chat messages... Plus, ALL the spam emails we recieved were LINKED to your company! Your BeNice even sent a VIRUS... Last I checked, that is ILLEGAL!!

I have a SCREENSHOT of YOUR BENICE stating IN HELP CHAT!!... "I don't care about your problems, they are pathetic, get a real girl instead of losing your time with models... They only want cash... They will tell you anything for you to go private." THAT is a QUOTE from a Customer Service Rep in YOUR COMPANY. How would models feel about this? I have this SAVED as a SCREENSHOT for proof!!

You think I DO ALL OF THIS 24 HOURS A DAY with NO SLEEP??? There are many of us against you (Dr Guile), Karl Hamilton, and all of DHL, for your rudeness to customers, total disregard for the people who make you money and you are against the gay community. No one has stood up to your company for the wrong-doings and we have all the PHYSICAL proof and you have shown NOTHING!! Only words from your mouth!

You banned my account for lies and you kept telling more lies about me and have shown NOTHING to back it up. Well, you finally did yourself in by lying to these people here saying it was ALL ME... and you messed up by your company slandering the gay community and trying to explain it away... Not this time!! You and your company are not above the adult and gay community! You lie long enough and it does come back to you!

William
    :teach:

i haven't seen a comment yet that would be considered rude to the gay community, so i'm wondering why this all came up on this board...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    and all of this belongs in somebody's private email, not wasting bandwidth in a public forum...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i haven't seen a comment yet that would be considered rude to the gay community, so i'm wondering why this all came up on this board...
    Patti,

I agree, which is why im going to lock this thread, no point in it being here as far as im concerned.

Regards,

Lee