Thread: Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    marcjacob
    Robert if you ever add the uk pound payout or paypal payout option, hit me up

good tours that really understand the niche or theme they are selling.

on time payouts without too long a wait before payout.

webmaster referral program that pays regardless of how many sales you make on your own that period.

member areas that don't disappoint or piss off members. remember, if we piss them off enough, they get harder and harder to sell to for next time.

console-free links or tours with only a single exit and no enter or blur consoles.

niches i market.

reps who respond and know a little about the business.

Lately I'm making heavy use of sponsors that have blog style posts ready inside their member area - the script produces the html I need with my id already in place. All I do is copy and paste the html and maybe tinker a little with the text and/or layout and hit publish.. and the sponsor is hosting the image(s).

The other types of sites I like to use have tours that show each model/set update with photos big enough to blog (300-400 pixels wide) with and some good text about the shoot that I can work up a post from. It also helps if I'm able to do direct links to individual pages of a tour with my id link.

I'm also lovin' it to find some sites actually putting up reviews of the sites with screen grabs, movie reviews with a nice cover shot and some are starting to offer model interviews with a few pics. These are also great for blogs and free site filler text. Since I don't want SEO penalized as those get used on a lot of sites, I'm careful to adjust the text here and there so it doesn't read exactly as the sponsor presents it for the webmaster to copy and use.

Hot models willing to do "fan signs" is cool too... especially prior to or in tandem with a new movie or site release.