Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Program Owners - What Methods Of In-House Traffic Generation Are You Using Right Now?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I know lots of sites with traffic that shy away from programs with high payouts because they know those programs shave :pimp:
    There is a significant difference between 'sites' with traffic and 'people' with traffic though Squirt.

'People with traffic' literally can click a button and millions of hits each and every hour will go to a specific sponsor, they can then click another button and those millions of hits go somewhere else.

'Sites with traffic' can only put up links and divert the traffic that way.

I would agree however thats 'sites with traffic' typically do shy away from programs that shave.

I would also add that 'people with traffic' more often than not, are making more money from simply parking their domains than they would ever make from membership sales.

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    There is a significant difference between 'sites' with traffic and 'people' with traffic though Squirt.

'People with traffic' literally can click a button and millions of hits each and every hour will go to a specific sponsor, they can then click another button and those millions of hits go somewhere else.

I would agree however thats 'sites with traffic' typically do shy away from programs that shave.

I would also add that 'people with traffic' more often than not, are making more money from simply parking their domains than they would ever make from membership sales.

Regards,

Lee
    How do they make money parking their domains, if they are not using the traffic to convert into sales of some kind.

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Well their is a problem with that too, where are you going to buy traffic worth a crap? Do you not think the people that have the traffic know what it’s worth already? Why would they sell it to you, so you make cut them out of 60% of the profit or something.

If you find someone with convertible traffic that can give more than single digit return at the best PLEASE let me know. :heart: :heart:
    well it can be done but again you need to trust the guys running the traffic sites... have done it in other niches with good results..

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    well it can be done but again you need to trust the guys running the traffic sites... have done it in other niches with good results..
    All I can say is GOOD LUCK, think you might find this road harder to go down than you think. If your going to pay for traffic http://hunkhunter.com/ is a good start

OMG Lee you are really grasping at straws here

SITES are RUN by PEOPLE :loser:

you are so stubborn and pig headed sometimes princess :shitpoke: :toiletpaper:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

OMG Lee you are really grasping at straws here

SITES are RUN by PEOPLE :loser:

you are so stubborn and pig headed sometimes princess :shitpoke: :toiletpaper:
    Squirt,

Yet again you prove that you dont know anything about the distinguishable differences between 'sites' that have traffic and 'people' that have traffic, 'people' that dont own ANY actual 'sites'.

Regards,

Lee

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    All I can say is GOOD LUCK, think you might find this road harder to go down than you think. If your going to pay for traffic http://hunkhunter.com/ is a good start
    see thats what i am talking about.. it can be done and depending on the niche there can be some big gains from it..

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    see thats what i am talking about.. it can be done and depending on the niche there can be some big gains from it..
    LOL you said that not me man :rain:

Squirt,

Yet again you prove that you dont know anything about the distinguishable differences between 'sites' that have traffic and 'people' that have traffic, 'people' that dont own ANY actual 'sites'.

Regards,

Lee
    Spinning semantics Lee ~ it's ok ~ i still love you :heart:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Spinning semantics Lee ~ it's ok ~ i still love you :heart:
    How is is 'spinning semantics'?

If the two categories of traffic are completely different from another? LOL

One needs to use text links, banners, and buttons to divert the traffic from their 'site' to a program.

The other needs only a linking code.

Id say those items alone made a significant difference in the traffic sources, not to mention the profitability of the traffic for the owners.

Regards,

Lee

How is is 'spinning semantics'?
    Well sites are run by people, and people have traffic, whether people have traffic via sites or not is irrelivent.. as all traffic is, in the end, managed by people, for profit or exposure. Semantics.

On a side note, anyone with traffic shys away from people/programs that shave. It's just good business.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Well sites are run by people, and people have traffic, whether people have traffic via sites or not is irrelivent.. as all traffic is, in the end, managed by people, for profit or exposure. Semantics.
    Makes sense, then TGPs, Link Lists, Search Engines, Free Sites, Galleries, AVS Sites, Hubs, Doorway Pages etc are no different than each other, after all its all traffic from sites run by people, makes perfect sense :eek:

Bottom line is, if you cant distinguish between different types of traffic, the dollar value of hits those traffic sources and the worth of those traffic sources in terms of 'man hours' then you really dont know if what you are paying for that traffic is a good deal or not.

Regards,

Lee

Makes sense, then TGPs, Link Lists, Search Engines, Free Sites, Galleries, AVS Sites, Hubs, Doorway Pages etc are no different than each other, after all its all traffic from sites run by people, makes perfect sense :eek:

Bottom line is, if you cant distinguish between different types of traffic, the dollar value of hits those traffic sources and the worth of those traffic sources in terms of 'man hours' then you really dont know if what you are paying for that traffic is a good deal or not.
    Well the jokes on you big boy.. as I've already stated via my previous post in this thread

[QUOTE=Squirt;188673...whether people have traffic via sites or not is irrelivent.. as all traffic is, in the end, managed by people, for profit or exposure....[/QUOTE]

Looks like I've won the pissing contest... now it's time for you to take my piss in your face ~~~ searching for appropriate animated icon ~~~ damn nothing fits the situation.. so just lick my ass :goatse:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com