Yah, I have been working with AMVC for... egads, is it ten years now? I think more. I'd have to look at my old tax records to figure out exactly how long. Since 1998?

I was one of a dozen or so early producers to sign on with them. Their company has changed dramatically over the years, but the nuts and bolts have stayed the same. Generally speaking, putting your videos on AMVC is a bit like putting them on AEBN. You get out of it what you put in.

Meaning if you give them two low-budget videos to distribute, you'll make a few bucks but not many. But if you make them your exclusive distributor of a mess of titles that you advertise yourself and refer sales to their site (via their affiliate program), you can make a bundle.

AMVC has way too many titles listed to really feature any single title, with the possible exception of a few that pay to do advertising (they used to do that, not sure if they still do).

That being said, they have a high level of professionalism and they always get their checks out on time with a nice printed report explaining how much of which video sold. They even give you a small bit of identifying information so you can see the individual orders.

I can't say enough nice things about them.