Thread: Press Release For Immediate Release: Regarding: Icq 497-712-045

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looking for content ;)
    LOL couldnt agree more with everything said in this thread..

must say as a client of forbiddens i am getting mighty tired of their "oooh he left us or oohh we sacked him" drama - spamming boards, emails and icqs...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post

must say as a client of forbiddens i am getting mighty tired of their "oooh he left us or oohh we sacked him" drama - spamming boards, emails and icqs...
    Its an age thing im sure of it, all of these kids seem to be in their late teens / early twenties and dont have a clue how to present themselves professionally yet.

Sam is over on GMS again stirring shit up today.

Regards,

Lee

I like cocks better than you!
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post

Forbidden Blue is Forbidden Red. It was admitted here: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...=forbiddenblue

This company spams the hell out of webmasters. I tried to look for it here on GWW. Perhaps Lee remembers when forbiddenred blew up on GWW at Lee and his access was removed.

We went to this company seeking to purchase content. The deal seemed to go through just great. We named the sets we wanted to them. The next day they came at us and said "Oh, I'm terribly sorry we don't have that set." So okay, mistakes happen.
    We said what about "this set, this set, this set?" Another day passed. He said, "Oh, we do have those sets, I would be happy to sell them to you, but we don't have 2257's on these guys and you would need them being you operate out of the states." WTF.

Not to mention, if you follow their posts... I have seen at least 6 different guys with "forbidden" in the username post on here representing "ForbiddenBlue" since "forbiddenred" left.

Is it me, or does something not add up?
    Last edited by derekt; 07-07-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: grammar fix.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    Is it me, or does something not add up?
    Pot meet kettle.
    ICQ# 200-385-093