Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Underage Gay Performer Worked for Cobra Video

MisterMark

Underage Gay Performer Worked for Cobra Video

From AVN.COM
    By: Doug Lawrence
    Posted: 10:35 am PDT 9-13-2005

CHATSWORTH, Calif. - "Brent Corrigan," who appears in four titles for Cobra Video, was under 18 when he performed in them, according to information supplied by the performer's attorney, Chad Belville of Tempe, Ariz.

The Cobra titles are Bareboned Twinks, Casting Couch 4, Every Poolboy's Dream, and Schoolboy Crush.

Pacific Sun Entertainment, which distributes Cobra Video titles, has notified all of its customers to pull the titles from their shelves, a Pacific Sun spokesman told GAYVN.

Updates will follow as details become available.

http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary...tent_ID=240238

Xstr8guy
    Desslock! Better pull your reviews since they are #1 on google.

Xstr8guy
    If this story is true, than why isn't Cobra Video removing the vids from their site?! GEEZ, talk about being irresponsible!

And just briefly looking at their vids, I would suspect that Brent Corrigan isn't the only underage person in their movies.

MisterMark
    Yeah, I took a quick look as well. I'm surprised their site seems to be completely intact - no apparent changes.

He's in Central Pennysylvania. I emailed him several months ago to ask how he found his models. I never got a response.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMark
    He's in Central Pennysylvania. I emailed him several months ago to ask how he found his models. I never got a response.
    Hmm, he must have been hanging around the local high school.

or perhaps it isn't true.

i'd pull any reference to that guy's movies anyway, but can anyone reach them for comment?

Xstr8guy
    Sites like Movie Mountain and other resellers have pulled the product.

desslock
    so has AEBN.

I've removed all my Brent C. photos. I just had them for one movie review.

Steve

desslock
    geee...... I guess I had never thought there would a situation where being number 1 on Google would be negative :egg:

Steve

Xstr8guy
    Um, don't you think you should remove at least the box cover from your site since there are 2 young nude models on it? http://www.friskyfans.org/reviews/sc...rush_cobra.htm

In fact, I would remove the whole page since the video has been pulled from the market. Better safe than sorry.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    or perhaps it isn't true.

i'd pull any reference to that guy's movies anyway, but can anyone reach them for comment?
    I have copies of the model's birth certificate and driver's license showing a date of birth at the end of October, 1986 which makes him 18 in October 2004. Anything produced before that with him in it is, by definition, CP.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Xstr8guy
    Once again Chad comes in to save the day and clear up any confusion! Thanks Chad!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I understand that Pacific Sun was made aware of the situation yesterday afternoon and immediately sealed up all of the product.

The only question is when Cobra knew and what, if anything, they've done about it.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Xstr8guy
    See for yourself boyfunk. They haven't even bothered to remove the titles from their website yet. http://www.cobravideo.com/

Totally irresponsible. I would bet that someone over there is going to prison!

perhaps they can't take it down. maybe they are in jail or have had their server locked up by law enforcement.