Thread: fifi sends Sex Toys to the Troops!! Great time to join our program! 15.00 per sale!

Newbie but old school! FiFiRobert's Avatar

Wink fifi sends Sex Toys to the Troops!! Great time to join our program! 15.00 per sale!

Camouflage fifis for the troops.

"It's a small token of our gratitude," says fifi CEO David Bramo. "We hope it will put smiles on a few faces and help ease the stress of being away from home."

While they're away from their loved ones, laboring under levels of stress that most of us can't imagine, the brave individuals who serve our country can benefit from a few moments of pleasure. "fifi is great for the troops because it's very discreet. It looks like a cushion and nobody will mistake it as contraband," says Bramo.

In many ways, they need that release more than ever: scientific studies have shown that self-gratification is an excellent way to relieve stress, boost mood, and even improve the immune system. Though they're thousands of miles away from home, these brave souls can still have the feelings and desires that the rest of us do, but they don't have many ways to experience them.

The 100 fifi units are all Commando Camouflage, a style that pays tribute to the troops. Male service members will be able to enjoy the best male masturbator for the guy who wants something simple and discreet. Thanks to its disposable sleeves, fifi also offers a sanitary no-mess cleanup, which is even more important when you're on a military base far from home.

For media inquires, email info@getfifi.com.

Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160928/412802

To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300335670.html
    Robert Sons
    Robert@getfifi.com
    www.getfifi.com
    704-529-1600 ex 326

I'm curious on who gets these? Part of me thinks the marketing angle could use some work. You want to target the men in the Military, I understand that, but passing out 100 does what exactly for sales... or you guys banking on the media talk, ie Twitter etc from posts by those that actually get them to stimulate interest and sales?

Newbie but old school! FiFiRobert's Avatar

Yeah Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I'm curious on who gets these? Part of me thinks the marketing angle could use some work. You want to target the men in the Military, I understand that, but passing out 100 does what exactly for sales... or you guys banking on the media talk, ie Twitter etc from posts by those that actually get them to stimulate interest and sales?

We have been very lucky since the start of fifi. Sales have been good and steady. We love to do promotions to help push the product. We try to do it in several ways. We have a huge stock so 100 fifi's will not hurt the sales

If anyone would like to do a promo we can generate discounts for your members. Just let us know.

Thanks so much!

Robert
    Robert Sons
    Robert@getfifi.com
    www.getfifi.com
    704-529-1600 ex 326

mmm .. you missed my point. How many men are now overseas vs 100 fifi donations. Who got the units? I understand it's a promotion. How do you think this will generate interest and sales? I'm not knocking it, just not seeing the route the promo will hopefully take for you with sales.