Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
i hate it when companies let their employees go and don't forward their email to someone else in the same department!!! anyone with cpanel or directadmin can do this in like 5 seconds. why can't sponsors, programs,traffic brokers, etc, do this simple, logical thing?
In the case of NATS, our experience is they've never been very organized and, my comment above notwithstanding, they do seem pretty arrogant as far as their approach to customer service. Very, very rarely if ever have AJ or I ever gotten an "I'm sorry" or "We really value your business" or "what can we do to make you happy" response from them. I honestly think that there probably isn't much of anyone at TMM that "gets it" from a customer service perspective.

When another company comes along with an amazing product, aggressive pricing, and fantastic service, they will either belatedly figure it out or they'll no longer be around. Right now, their only real competition is Mansion, so I guess they feel like they can afford to be arrogant.

BTW, I just looked the other day and Executive Stats is now leasing their product, which is apparently new, it used to be purchase only. But I think the price has gone up; the only lease they offer is $800/month which includes a (required) dedicated server at National Net. Or you can purchase for 20 grand.

If Exec Stats gets serious about marketing and competing pricewise with NATS and MPA3, they might actually be able to give TMM a run for their money.